Myco Mold Control is an EPA registered disinfectant, viricide, sanitizer, mildewstat, cleaner, and deodorizer. While MC Disinfectant was developed for use in the water damage restoration/ mold remediation industries, this versatile product is safe and approved for everyday use in homes, schools, hospitals, and other sensitive environments.
- Registered to kill Human Coronavirus, SARS associated Coronavirus, Norovirus (F. calicivirus), and other pandemic related organisms.
- Included on the EPA’s “List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19”
- Concentrated Quaternary ammonium formula. One gallon can yield up to 64 gallons of use product.
- Kills 99.9% of institutional & household bacteria.
- Hospital-grade disinfectant approved for use in (but not limited to) healthcare, hospitality, food & beverage, manufacturing, retail, educational facilities, and more.
- Compatible with a wide variety of application and spray equipment.
- Perfect for use in water damage restoration and mold remediation by inhibiting the growth of mold & mildew.