Myco Botanical Disinfectant is botanical-based, EPA-registered, broad spectrum disinfectant and cleaner with bactericidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal, and fungicidal claims. Botanical Disinfectant is designed for use in the water damage restoration and mold remediation industries but is safe enough for everyday use in homes or schools.
- No PPE required. Meets the criteria for a level IV safety rating (safest possible rating)
- Included on EPA’s “List N; Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19”
- Effectively cleans, sanitizes, disinfects, and deodorizes surfaces.
- Kills 99.9% of institutional & household bacteria
- Compatible with a wide variety of application and spray equipment
- Hospital-grade disinfectant approved for use in (but not limited to) healthcare, hospitality, food & beverage, manufacturing, retail, educational facilities, and more
- Certified for use in USDA food facilities (National Sanitation Foundation No. 156453)